Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dilwalon ki Delhi


One day,
I reached Delhi.
I asked a collie (porter), “From where can we go outside?”
He replied, “Go outside and ask there.”

I found it by myself.
I went outside and asked a taxi driver, “ My friend, what’ll you take for Lal Killa?”
His answer was, “ I don’t want to sell it.”

I decided to go by bus instead of taxi.
I asked the conductor, “May I smoke here?”
He got annoyed and replied, “Not at all. It is prohibited.”
I said, “But, that fellow is smoking…”
He roared, “He didn’t take my permission to smoke.”

I reached Lal Killa and went to a hotel.
I asked the hotel manager, “I want a room on seventh floor.”
He aSKed, “ For what, to stay or to dive?”
I got into my room and aSKed the waiter, “Can I have a cup of water?”
He replied, “ No sir, we don’t have any cup of water, we provide cups made by glass only.”

I came out of my hotel to go to my friend’s home. I asked a person walking on the road, “Sir, where does this road go?“
He replied with a boisterous laughter, “I have been seeing this road since last 20 years. It goes nowhere.”