Saturday, January 24, 2009

Getting bored..?? Come on...

What internet savvy people do to charge themselves after getting exhausted in front of computer? I do this...!!!

1:39 PM Mansi: mr laheru
me: oh gorgeous Ms. Mansi
Mansi: hahahaha
so whats up mr reporter
1:40 PM tell
me: i thought u r busy so ...
Mansi: hahahaha
me: didnot ping u
Mansi: what so busy??
me: so did not ping u babe
Mansi: okok
dude
me: oh sweetie... u r so sweet.. ;)
1:41 PM Mansi: enough of flirting
u have S...iya na
me: oh.. is it flirting ?
1:42 PM i did not know...
Mansi: hahaha
:)
me: u r sweet n like honey... so i said u honey....
lol
1:43 PM Mansi: thanx
m honoured
me: my pleasure...
do u know one more honour i want to give u
that u r KAMINI
1:44 PM and the definition u could find in my status...
;)
Mansi: hahaha
but have many flawsw
flaws
me: what
1:45 PM in u ?
i m not agree
13 minutes
1:58 PM Mansi: ok
chalega
1:59 PM me: arre yaar... kaam kar lo... busy ho to kyun reply kr rahi ho...
Mansi: nahi
aisa kuch nahi
2:00 PM me: Are you NOT busy ?
2:01 PM Mansi: yaa m not
me: then y so slow in reply..
Mansi: brain is not working
me: oh my GOD
u r drunked in office ?
2:02 PM oh...
now dont say no...
2:03 PM Mansi: nahi
m a teetotller
2:04 PM wrong spelling
me: . Teetotaler
Mansi: but bhavnaon ko samajho
me: right spelling..
Mansi: thankyou
me: yess.. i know bhavnaaein.. shradhdhhaaein...
sab ko achchhe se samajta hun
2:05 PM Mansi: and s….yaein
me: oooopss...
maar dala reeeeeeee
wo naam sunke mere dil ke taarrrrr....
ask kya hota hai
2:10 PM Mansi: hahaha
kya hota hai
me: now u guess
2:11 PM Mansi: taar bajte hain
dil main gutar bajta hai
guitar
me: arrey mera dil kya guitar hai ?
2:12 PM Mansi: u only said guess
me: yess... to guess bhi thoda... reasonable rakho bhai... recession chal raha hai...
Mansi: hahaha
toh??
me: mere dil ke taar me khun badhne lagta hai...... this is reasonable....
2:13 PM lol
aur mera blood pressure high ho jaata hai...
Mansi: hahaha toh
???
2:14 PM me: bas to uska naam mere liye blood presure ka reason hai...
lol
2:15 PM Mansi: hahaha
me: hey... this is not kuldeep this is s…iya itself...
2:16 PM pahechana?
Mansi: hahahaha
u know na what u r
me: if u r interested and like kuldeep then u can go ahead....
Mansi: kamina
me: lol
Mansi: hahahahahahahaha
:)
me: ;)
2:17 PM tell me one thing sach me agar wo yahan per online hogi to how will u recognise her ?
Mansi: pata nahi
2:18 PM me: then i am ......
:)
u r chatiin wid .......
:)
Mansi: kuldeep
me: S…iya darshini
2:21 PM Mansi: haha
theek hai
me: r u free then i offer u one thing
Mansi: what??
me: now this is kuldeep again
2:22 PM lets go for hip hop
Mansi: theek hai
me: lets go for hip hop
2:23 PM Mansi: what hip hop
me: I am a disco dancer.... Zindgi mera gaanaa.....
Mansi: hahaha
me: to jhumo.... naacho
Mansi: theek hai
paagal ho gaye ho tum
2:24 PM me: arrey...
if someone offers u to go to a disk .. does it mean he is paagal ho gaya hai ?
:P
:P
Mansi: nahi
2:25 PM re
me: to fir aaaooo..... muj ko sataaoooo.... disko me aaaooo... jhumo aur gaaoo....
lolzzzzzz
lolzzzz
2:27 PM Mansi: hahaha
theek hai
6 minutes
2:33 PM Mansi: kahan agye??
me: Disk ke paas mangva raha tha
Mansi: haha
2:34 PM but elivates
i like that only
me: yeah... me too..... same here.... ;) but today there is a dress code.... do u have black slvless top n bleak jins?
2:35 PM I dont have black jins... t shrt i hav
now this is d problem...
Mansi: i dont have blacks at all
me: ooh...
then.... m tryin someother disk....
2:36 PM cloud nine
yaa there's not any dress code today...
lol
Mansi: nahi
2:37 PM me: oops....then next week...
Mansi: nahi
nahi
aaj
2:38 PM me: oohoo mata
fir i need to buy a t shirt for u first
Mansi: hahaha
theek
i don't mind
good
neways that will be a birthday gift
me: n u need to purchase a jeans for me
2:39 PM Mansi: but i need a good top from globus or shoppers stop
no jenas
jeans
me: yaa... u hv to purchase a black one for me.....
Mansi: nahi
2:40 PM u have to get me a top
me: arrey haan baba...
i ll do it... n u do for me...
well wts ur b'day?
2:41 PM Mansi: why should i tell u??
me: arrey
kyun nahi
2:42 PM Mansi: it is on 2nd feb
hahahaha
n ill turn a year older
:(
me: n wts ur year.....
73 ?
Mansi: hahaha
me: 1973?
Mansi: woh nahi bataungi
me: i know ....
2:44 PM Mansi: whta you know??
me: yaa.. a gal wud not reavel her real b'date n a boy wud not her real salary.... but u had asked me my salary.... n i hd said it... n real feagure....
Mansi: and increase thetyping speed
me: i m very fast
Mansi: a aboy and his salary
not her
m 1986
born
me: arrey yaaa....
thanks
2:45 PM Mansi: hahaha
me: ye jukaaam ne maar dala hai
Mansi: hahahahahahah
me: okies.. so... today at elivate
Mansi: yes
but my top
???
2:46 PM me: whole night... ya it ll be done.. but wont u feel ashamed to change it in front of me ?
Mansi: hahaha
u na f*****kr
me: ha hah ha
u no..
i love galiyaann...
2:47 PM aur do .. char aane do
Mansi: nahi
me: aii... aata hun thodi der me...mera ek mobile gum gaya hai.. wo purchase kar ke aata hun... milte hei ek chhote se break ke baad....
2:48 PM kahin jaaiega nahi....
isi channel par
fir milte hai
tab tak ke liye
Mansi: byeeeeeee
mobile gum??
me: Shukriya, khuda hafiz, shabba khair, b bye. tk crr... love u... miss u....evrythn...
yaa
2:49 PM one of my cells gum
gujju wala roaming wala cell
Mansi: hahahaha
chalo byee
see u tomorrow
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:)
me: thodi der me aata hun yaar.... not tomorrow.....
Mansi: theek hai
agarmain nahi mili toh
me: mai aise chhodne wala nahi.....
2:50 PM aaj raat ko elivate...
bhul gaiiiii??
bhul gai?
lol
;)

No comments: