Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bachnaa Ae Hasiino...


I did not have work on that day and just passing time with my colleagues in my all time happening office. But it was a bit different and a bore session as not a single ‘fille’ was around. So we two bluff-masters me and one of my colleagues, Varun, who also is having his name in the list of my good friends, pushed our ghost like minds to do something very different. But the day itself was strangely bored and not a single vanishing idea was getting dropped into our minds.

I thought I should have a cup of coffee in CCD (my favourite) and then a movie but again the same problem, no company of hot and sweet chicks. :( Anyway if you want something deadly then no one can stop you in getting it. And I was having that burning desire. I was about to leave my office and my phone started singing.... I don't know why, I don't love to see you cry (Ring tone of my cell phone. Enrique song- one of my fevorite singers) !!! It was Tamanna (name changed), the contagious, gorgeous, mesmerizing, beautiful, charming, sexy but a very egoistic and an inconsiderate girl who knows and loves just how to make wallets of opposite sex empty. Something stroked my mind and I was very happy! My burning desire was about to get fulfill. I told her on phone to meet me at CP (a happening place in Delhi).

She was there on time and waiting for me at the spot. It was known that she would ask me for a treat (for the promotion that I got in period of the recession). And she did. I took her to La Meridien (a five star hotel & restaurant). I was observing her and I saw a glow of happiness in her eyes. She was, really enjoying the moment that she had got a new ‘Bakra’, unaware of the fact who was going to become a fool on that pleasant evening.

It was 7.30 when we entered in the grand hotel.

Me: What would you like to have honey?
Tanu (Tamanna's 'short form'): (clicking her left eye) Chicken soup!

I ordered then a chicken soup for her and for me it was Haywards 5000 (I am not a teetotaler!) to order. As it was a party from my side, she had become very hungry!

Tanu: Fish fry, dal fry, 2 rumali rotis, pasta salad. Itna ho jaane do, ye pura ho jaane ke baad fir order karungi. (after having this, I’ll order else)
Waiter: Ok ma’am, as you wish.

The order was only for her. I ordered my vegetarian dish. After having that, she again wakes up. She calls waiter.

Waiter: Ma’am!
Tanu: 2 butter naan and one plate jeera rice. Kuldeep, you ?
Me: Rice.
Tanu: One half plate more (rice).

I was wondered!

I saw on her face that she was trying to read my expressions whether it was changing. I saw that she was confused, seeing me cool and calm. In fact I asked her if she wanted some hard drink but she refused and asked for a cup of ice cream after the meal.

At last when waiter came, carrying bill, it was her turn to get shocked. My hand went into my pocket to get my wallet out to pay the bill amount.

Me: Oh my GOD!!!
Tanu: What happened?
Me: Yaar!!
Tanu: What happened?
Me: It’s not there. I forgot my wallet in my bag at home.
Tanu: What?????
Me: Haan yaar (Yes, it’s true dear).

She was in dilemma.

Me: Tanu, do one thing please… Pay it now. Next treat from my side…

I was unable to read her face expressions as it was getting changed very fast.

Me: Tanu!
Tanu: Yeah, ok. How much is it?

I placed the bill in her hand. She was stunned. It was Rs. …... I am not gonna tell you the figure. Guess it and write your comment. If your answered figure would not be accurate but at least closer then you’ll get a chance to have a treat from me in the same hotel ‘La Meridien’!!! ;)

Well it was really the unsurpassed time to see such a haughty, self-centered and egocentric girl in this miserable condition. She paid the bill amount. I was holding the feeling which she used to experience after making boys fool.

After three days I confessed. It was like an after shock effect for her. I got to know from some of my sources that now, before going on date with any guy, she checks their pockets first…!!

After that wonderful date (for me!!), I tried to invite her for a party but I did not get affirmative answer…

Moral of the story: Gals, don’t make boys fool otherwise you’ll have to pay for it because I love girls but hate who is opportunist. So….
Bachanaa ae hasiiino… Lo mei aa gayaa…. ;)

6 comments:

Rashmi Drolia said...

HOLY SHIT !!!!!!!
Bachna Ae Hasino...huh!!!
Actually sach mai bachna hasino....cos he is a PIA.

Prem said...

Go ahead .....

hemalkurani said...

hi kuldip..
this is a real bullshit story
how could u do this to a girl...
anyway she had paid justabt 2300/-

kuldeeplaheru.blogspot.com said...

Hemal is wrong... and she deserves it so... I did it.... :)

Unknown said...

I guess the bill would have amounted to somwhere around 5000/-

say somthing like.. Rs.4850..

kuldeeplaheru.blogspot.com said...

Arrey that I have said already... (somewhere around 5000/-)
the other answer was a bit close to the real figure...
I think I owe a party now...
Cheers Shwetssss.....