Thursday, July 30, 2015

IMPOSSIBLE TO I-M-POSSIBLE

People spend too much time finding other people to blame, too much energy finding excuses for not being what they are capable of being, and not enough energy putting themselves on the line, growing out of the past, and getting on with their lives.” These words are spoken by Mr. J. Michael Straczynski, an American writer and producer.


We tend to get stuck in excuses at different time and level. We don’t want to leave our comfort zone. I have a few examples to share, which depict that nothing is impossible provided we change our mindset.



I did not get a chance to have proper education.

Ans: Even owner of Ford Motors, Henry Ford never got a chance to have proper education!


I have lost so many times that I do not have courage to attempt any more.
Ans: Abraham Lincoln lost 15 elections before becoming President of USA.






I have been burdened with family responsibilities since my childhood.
Ans: Lata Mangeshkar too had to share the responsibilities of the family during her childhood.




I am short height person.Ans: Sachin Tendulkar too is a short height person. There was and there are many other personalities who managed to reach at the top in their respective fields.






I have been mostly ill since my childhood.
Ans: Marlee Beth Matlin, an Oscar winner, too was deaf and had 
poor health.





I have spent half of my life on bicycle.
Ans: The owner of Nirma group, Karsanbhai Khodidas Patel, too had spent his half life selling Nirma on cycle.




I lost my courage after I became disable after an accident.
Ans: Well known Bharatanatyam dancer, Sudha Chandran too has an artificial leg.



My father died when I was young.
Ans: Even renowned music director A R Rehman's father died when he was young







I come from a very poor family.
Ans: APJ Abdul Kalam also was from a poor family.






I am considered as of slow learner since my childhood.
Ans: Thomas Alva Edison too was known as slow learner in his childhood.






I have a small job, so what can I do?
Ans: Dhiru bhai Ambani too had a small job initially.





I have been bankrupt twice, now who will believe me?
Ans: World's largest soft drink company Pepsi Cola too had gone bankrupt twice.




I have my nervous breakdown twice. What can I do now.
Ans: Walt Disney, the initiator of Disneyland, had nervous breakdown three times.






I am now too old.
Ans: I have a wonderful idea but people refuse to accept the same.
The idea to make a Xerox copier too was rejected by large number of companies, but today results are known to everybody.



I do not have money.
Ans: Ex-chairman of Infosys, Naraynmurthy too had no money and had to sell the jewelry of his wife.






I suffer from number of diseases.
Ans: The head of Virgin Airlines too was suffering from many disease. Similarly, President Roosevelt suffered from Polio and suffered permanent disability below the waist.






Know who you want to be and then make decisions that point in that direction. Make yourself ambitious, confident, dedicated, faithful and honest. Everything will work in your favour. Come to the fore, take action. Only you can convert impossible into I M POSSIBLE.

Jay Ho!

No comments: